Recipe Ingredients: For Filling:
1/4 cup Tofu grated
1/4 cup boiled potatoes cubed
1/4 cup boiled peas
1/4 cup cheese grated
1/4 cup onion chopped
1/4 cup cabbage grated
1 tsp green chilli paste
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp oil
2 cups all purpose flour
oil for frying
Recipe Instructions: Filling Method:
1. In a pan take 1 tbsp of oil.
2. When oil is hot add cumin seeds. Followed by chopped onion, ginger and garlic paste.
3. When the onions are done, add green chilli paste. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add all the veggies and tofu.
5. Add salt and black pepper powder.
6. Allow the filling to cool for about 25-30 minutes.
1. Take 2 cups of flour
2. Add water to it and make a hard dough. Add water in little amount to make it hard.
1. Divide the dough in 6 portions.
2. Divide the filling in 6 portions
3. Roll 1 portion about 6 inches in diameter.
4. Apply water on the edge of tortilla.
5. Put 1 portion of the filling in the tortilla and seal the edges with the help of the fork. Making it half circle.
6. Put the pan with oil on the stove.
7. When oil is hot enough. Slip the wrap in the oil and fry it.
Did You Like This Page? Why Not Let me know.